|Tender Name:||Tender for Wireless Microphone System for Ryoichi Jinnai Conference Centre|
|Open Date:||8.30am 11-05-2015|
|Close Date:||4pm 22-05-2015|
|Required Pre-qualification||Refer to information highlighted in Eligibility Criteria.|
|For further information and site inspections:||
Contact Mr Sakiasi Ditoka - Deputy Team Leader Property Services on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or on telephone: 3220209 or mobile: 999 8633
|Deliver Bids to:||
Bids should be addressed as follows:
"Tender for Wireless Microphone System"
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat, Private Mail Bag, Suva.
Bids must be dropped off at the Tenders Box at the Secretariat's reception.
Physical Delivery Address:
Reception, Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat, Ratu Sukuna Road, Suva.
The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat invites written tenders for the provision of a wireless microphone system for the Ryoichi Jinnai Conference Centre.
Scope of Works
1. Review the existing audio systems;
2. Provide design & documentation for wireless microphone system;
3. Provide expert advice and guidance to Property Services;
4. Provide installation Phase Observation, Review of Testing and Commissioning and provide final sign-off to the completed installation
The following technical requirements are recommended:
1. Full and seamless compatibility with incumbent Yamaha speaker system.
2. Professional audio quality
a. Excellent audio with wideband frequency
3. Wireless freedom
a. RF technology with support for different frequency bands
b. No interference with other wireless electronic devices with different range
a. Daisy-chainable Receiver to scale up to 32 channels (mics) for large room
b. Compatibility with video conferencing systems
a. Multiple types of mics to cater different application and room environment needs
b. Tabletop, Gooseneck, Handheld, Beltpack (lavalier & headset) mics
a. Highly secured with 256-bit encryption for wireless transmission
7. Ease of maintenance
a. Microphone batteries: Rechargeable, field-replaceable, off-the-shelf-batteries
b. Redundant backup system
c. Microphone charging through USB port also
8. Remote monitoring and control
a. Robust system with RS232, USB, GPIO, RJ45 ports for configuration, control, monitor & integration
b. Simple-to-use management software application, (Windows platform is preferred)
c. Proactive email alert before battery needs to be recharged
Technical Evaluation / Bid Eligibility Criteria
1. The Bidder must have a minimum of 5 years experience of handling similar Audio Visual projects in Fiji directly
Documentary evidence will have to be submitted along with the technical bid;
2. The Bidder must quote from preferred brands and meet 100% specifications as laid in bid documents; and
3. The Bidder must submit compliance to each and every technical specification asked in the tender along with the technical bid.
All respective product literature should also be submitted.
4. All equipment must be covered under 12 months comprehensive warranty and bidders offering more will be welcomed.
Price Bid Format
|Srl||Item/Description||Offered Brand||Offered Model||Qty||Unit Cost less duty & VAT||Total Mic System Cost Less Duty & VAT|
Tenders open from 0830hrs on Monday 11th May 2015 and close at 1600 hrs on Friday 22nd May 2015 and should be addressed as follows and dropped off at the Tender’s Box at the Forum Secretariat reception:
“Tender for Wireless Microphone System”
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
Private Mail Bag
In the event that further information is required by the Secretariat in relation to the tender, the Secretariat reserves the right to seek the required information without the need for calling for resubmission of proposals
Requests for further information and site inspections should be addressed via e-mail Sakiasi Ditoka, Deputy Team Leader Property Services email@example.com or Ph. 3220209 or 999 8633.
If you have any questions or would like any clarifications, please post a Comment below. We will post the reply here.