The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS) seeking submission from a reputable and suitably qualified/experience company for expression of interest to scope and implement the PIFS video and voice conferencing capacity and needs across to its 14 member countries.
PIFS’ requirements for audio/video conference are:
- -To facilitate meetings, consultations and discussions between Forum member countries
- -To promote and facilitate policy dialogue with and amongst regional civil society stakeholders through information sharing and exchange.
The vendors may be required to conduct initial assessments on locations and are required to present their solutions. PIFS is seeking for potential solutions for audio/video Service Providers who have the capacity to:
- Host Regional seminars through Audio and Video conferencing, webinars, interactive platforms etc. with offshore speakers.
- Across the 16 Pacific Island Countries
- To communicate with at least 30 attendees at the Main Conference in PIFS
- To communicate with at least 5 attendees per country
- To allow for interactive discussions remotely not limited to
- Online registration
- ·Provide Solutions to enable the Secretariat with the following considerations
- Design to consider
- ISP connectivity locally and regionally
- Cost effective technologies that require minimum bandwidth for regional participants
- Accessibility to Live Streaming via a website
- With pre-enrolment capability
- Public or Confidential viewing
- Design to consider
- Indicative costs
- Regional Support and Service Level Agreements
- Self-Sustainability, Return of Investments
- Leasing options and/or upfront costs
- ·Proof of Concept
- A test implementation for at least 4 weeks Free of Charge
- Site visits to fully functional vendor solutions
The expression of interest shall include the following documentation:
1. A company registration details.
2. A detailed company profile and/or associated firms including size, locations, areas of expertise, years in business and state evidence of past experience in providing similar services.
3. Complete contact details of the person/s and further correspondence must be sent, including name, position, email address and phone number.
4. Provide authorisation or accreditation from product suppliers and/or component manufacturers as appropriate.
Any queries with regards to this Expression of Interest may be directed to the contact person.
Name: Nataniela Rafai
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
Applications should be address as follows and a physical copy dropped off to Forum Secretariat Reception and must be submitted by 12 pm 20th of November, 2015.
Title: Expression of Interest for Audio/Video Conference
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat,
Private Mail Bag
Each vendor must also submit a soft copy in a flash drive/DVD/CD. The softcopy submission must be in MS word format or PDF and email via to ITTenders@forumsec.org
If you have any questions or would like any clarifications, please post a Comment below. We will post the reply here.