|Tender Name:||Request for Proposal - Cafeteria Operation|
|Reference Document:||Request for Proposal Document|
|Close Date:||4.30pm 29-05-15|
|Required Pre-qualification||Refer to RFP Document|
|Email Bids to:||PropertyTender@forumsec.org|
|Email Queries to:||Tender.Enquiries@forumsec.org|
|Physical Delivery Address:||
RFP - Cafeteria Operation,
Pacific Island Forum Secretariat
Ratu Sakuna Rd
The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat seeks a suitably qualified cafeteria operator to manage and operate a small Caféteria located within the Secretariat Head Quarters at Ratu Sukuna Road, Suva.
1. The Secretariat has a total of 98 staff based at its Head Quarters and hosts an average of 40-50 meetings a year with a range of participants from 10-100 at any one time.
2. A full day meeting includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
3. Depending on the meeting organisers and the type of meetings held, the Secretariat also hosts cocktail functions to compliment the meetings where refreshments and cocktail food servings are also provided in the evenings.
4. In addition, the Secretariat Staff also need to have a cafeteria provider to provide coffee, food & refreshments during working hours from 9.30am to 4.00pm Mondays to Fridays.
The details of the services to be provided is contained in the Request for Proposal document which could be obtained from Property Services office at Ratu Sukuna Road, Suva between 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday or downloaded here or requested via e-mail: PropertyTender@forumsec.org
The RFP should include the following:-
• Evidence of the applicant’s experience in the management and operation of a food outlet preferably in an urban setting within the last 3 years;
• Evidence of a suitably qualified food safety measures and capable staffing to promote and perform the services to a high standard;
• Evidence of their financial capacity and capability to perform catering services; and
• Proposed rental price.
Registrants must note that some investment will be required prior to commencement of the Services.
Proposals must outline the plan for the following main services;
• Operation of a Coffee shop that produces good quality coffee
• Operation of a Sandwich /Food Bar to cater for staff and visitors
• Provide Catering for meetings and functions held at the Secretariat compound.
Applications should be addressed to the Secretary General, Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat, Private Mail Bag, Suva and must be submitted by 4.30 pm Friday 29 May, 2015 and marked “RFP-Cafeteria Operation”. Before submitting proposals, applicants must first read and understand all the requirements as stipulated in the RFP document. Electronic submissions may be made by e-mail to PropertyTender@forumsec.org
To be eligible, Registrants must be Fiji nationals or Own a catering business in Fiji.
The Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages both men and women to apply.
Member States of the Pacific Islands Forum: Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.